4.22.2012

Thinking Like A Woman...



I've seen a lot of this "act like a lady, think like a man" mentality floating around lately. 
And honestly, I really don't quite understand it. 
I mean, I get it, but I think it's sort of silly. 
I'm personally quite content with my female-mindset.
Because it takes so much more to be a woman.
She is fearless and full of potential.  
She is uniquely sensitive and emotionally aware.
She is kind and smart. 
She is confident, inspiring, and creative.
She is incredibly strong and resourceful. 
She is committed and learns from her mistakes. 
She finds the good in every situation. 
She holds herself to a standard of grace, and not perfection.
She is simply lovely.

She is your mother, your grandmother, your sister, your best friend.
She is incredible.
Don't let anyone forget how incredible you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the universe!