6.26.2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

 {via}

I have officially had a fantastic birthday weekend. I am just so lucky to have such amazing family and friends. I received lots of lovely gifts and had far too much cake.

-Last night I ate chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream icing. 
-This morning for breakfast I had vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream icing. 
-Today with lunch, I ate caramel cake (it actually reminded me of a pancake with syrup.) 
-Finally, for dinner I enjoyed chocolate molten cake with ice-cream.

Ok, you can stop drooling now. Ready to go bed and to succumb into this cake coma.

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
-Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from friends! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner of the universe!